Friday, January 28, 2011

January 27, 2011 - An explanation

I still need to post the article of the week for this week, but rather than make up reasons for why I haven't done it yet, here's what's going on:


1. We have been all over the place in class. The Career Unit always kicks my butt! From the Career Center to the Computer Lab, tomorrow we are in the Drama room, we are moving constantly. On top of that, materials that take up time, energy, and space, the COPS interest inventories, the 6 year plans, the transcripts and transcript reviews. Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it all!


2. I have been working on a personal project in my "spare time." I have applied to Google to become a Google Certified Teacher. So, in most moments not spent directly in front of you guys as a class, I have been putting together my application. I had short essay questions, and a video project to complete before submitting it all to Google tonight. I will share the video and you can check it out if you are interested, it was a fun project, I have some ideas on how to get you guys to do videos before the end of the year. (**One thing to notice, I had to answer 5 short essay questions, this involved pre-writing, drafting, revising, and rewriting, before completing my final draft--same process you guys do! **)


**The point was this, I've been busting by booty trying to get this thing done, which now it is, so I should be able to get back on track again.

No comments:

Post a Comment