Monday, August 27, 2012

Let's Keep in Touch (Brit Lit)

ok guys. I downloaded instagram and created an account. I will use it only for this class. I'm totally new to instagram and it will take me some time to get used to it. 

my username is gericoats, or my name is geri coats. I'm not sure how to find people on instagram and I will NOT be following you. this is a tool for class, to share assignments and hopefully some fun stuff too as the year goes on, but all school stuff.

I'm looking forward to learning with you!

ALSo

I created an account with a texting service. This service allows me to send you text messages (if you want me too) AND it keeps our information confidential from each other.

The way it works:
If you decide you want to receive text messages about English 4 from me you need to send a text to this number: (240) 949-7746 with "@coats" as the message. It will reply to you asking your full name to confirm your membership in the group. With this service, I will see your names but you never need to provide me with your phone number. 

I recommend, that once you get a message, you go back in your phone and add the number as a contact. Label it English 4, or something obvious to let you know exactly what it is so when you get a text that says, "Bring your book on Tuesday," you know it's fro English 4 and not Econ.

Again, this is another experiment. Let's see how it works.

:)

G

No comments:

Post a Comment