Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013

Done with Frankenstein...

Now what? hmmmm how about a test?! Yay!! 

1. In a paragraph, give your overall impression of the novel. Did you like it? What parts did you like or not like? Which characters did you find interesting? Which characters annoyed you? 
These questions are seeds to get your thinking started, you are free to use them all, or get started from just one.

2. Who is the protagonist of this novel? Explain your thinking and give examples from the text (1 paragraph).

3. Who is the antagonist of this novel? Explain your thinking and give examples from the text (1 paragraph).

4. Identify the speaker of the following quotation and explain its place in the novel, include what it means to you.
"many times have I stretched my failing limbs upon the sandy plain and prayed for death. But revenge kept me alive; I dared not die and leave my adversary in being." 

No comments:

Post a Comment