Sunday, January 5, 2014

A new year!

I am excited to be back at school for the spring semester! We are halfway through with the year and we have some pretty exciting things planned for this spring! I am looking forward to trying new things in the classroom and having fun learning with you all. 

One new thing, I have created a Facebook Page for our class, it is Mrs. Coats English Class at Righetti High School, you should check it out (there's not much there, but it will be growing). I will also be using my Instagram account this semester as well. Whatever goes on Instagram will go on FB, and hopefully vice versa. You shouldn't need to do both, but when we discussed this in the fall, some preferred one over the other, this way we can use both and meet everyone's needs. My Instagram account is gericoats.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to get in touch, comment here, email me, or even call/text the google number 619 0827. 

See you Wednesday!

PS, make sure you have completed the Revolution380 CAHSEE Pretest!

No comments:

Post a Comment