Do you think the government should get/be involved in trying to make people healthier by affecting a change in our food economy?
You can attack this issue from a variety of angles and focus on a topic that interests you (school lunches, taxes and subsidies, creating laws, etc.).
You need to do the following to be successful:
1. Choose a topic, and your stance (your argument).
2. Identify reasons that support your argument (find more than you actually need or will use for the essay).
3. Identify reasons someone will argue that you are wrong.
4. Think about how would you answer those claims?
5. Organize your thoughts (use the graphic organizer); choosing which reasons you have found that best fit the goals of this assignment.
6. Then you will write.