Friday, May 30, 2014

Grades are up to date!

Ladies and Gents!

I did not get the opportunity to post more genius projects today, I will try to do that over the weekend so we can all see all of the projects. I have been very impressed by all of you! Keep it up!

What I did manage to accomplish though is to update my gradebook with all of the presentations, infographics and Life of Pi Reading Logs that were in the basket. Please review your grade before Monday so we can discuss and correct any errors. 

Please remember my grading scale is different!
85-100=A
70-84=B
55-69=C
35-54=D
0-34=F
I may be off by a percentage or so, but use it as a rough guide to estimate the semester letter grade. 
The final exam study guide and the final exam are the only two assignments left to go in, besides the adjustment for your genius project overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment